Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Canon EOS REBEL T5i - 03/29/2015

"You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you" (Psalm 86:5).
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18).
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God." (Luke 18:27)
"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness" (Jeremiah 31:3).
"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" (2 Corinthians 9:8).
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).
"for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes" (Proverbs 24:16).
Anybody can press a button. Anybody can own an expensive DSLR camera, but it takes dedication, passion, and skill in oder to become a photographer.
Christian Aguilar

No comments:

Post a Comment