Sunday, May 17, 2015

05/12/2015 - Hart Memorial Park ♥

Hello viewers, I have not gotten the chance to recently publish a blog post now that I am in college, so I apologize, luckily I am currently on break. I am glad that I am given the opportunity to finally relax from all the homework assignments and projects I received throughout my Spring 2015 semester. I received two A's and one B. I am content with my grades since I worked my butt off; I even had to cancel plans with my colleagues and some days, I had to leave work earlier than usual just so I could study for upcoming quizzes, but it was totally worth it since GPA is forever. I am starting my freshman year as a college student properly, and I will continue to #ReachHigher for a college degree! My goal is to receive an A or B in all of the courses I attend, except for Mathematics, I wouldn't mind a C because Math is my toughest subject. I am definitely taking advantage of the spare time I have, so my co-worker Shakia and I decided to have another photo shoot. This is our fifth time shooting together. I hope all of you enjoy the photos I have taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T5i.


No comments:

Post a Comment